As we at Good Shepherd seek to live out our mission to Follow Christ, Grow in Faith, and Share God’s Love, we affirm that every person has worth, is unique and made in the image of God.
Since it is together that we best reflect God’s abundant grace and love, we affirm that all are welcome here: people of all races, ethnicities and cultures; all gender identities and sexual orientations: every marital status and family configuration; all levels of physical and mental ability; and every economic status and age.
Please join us in our mission and share fully in the communal life of this congregation through worship, fellowship and leadership; and through all the rites and sacraments we celebrate together.
We are glad you’re here! You belong.
Our Mission Statement
“Following Christ, Growing in Faith, Sharing God’s Love”
- Being friendly and welcoming
- Providing relevant worship services
- Encouraging the involvement and participation of members
- Serving those in need- in our congregation and around the world
- Helping people grow in faith wherever they are in their faith journey
- Being a caring, loving, and joyful community
“Guided by God’s Grace, and with a longing to grow our faith, we will be the church that helps people make a difference in our local communities, in the world, and in our congregation.”
GSLC is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). We are part of Area Ministry 10 within the ELCA Central States Synod.