Small Groups, Bible Studies, and other smaller groups are one of the most effective vehicles to develop deep relationships with others at Good Shepherd. We want every single person at Good Shepherd to be known and be connected.
Bible Study Groups
Bible Study groups are always open to anyone and everyone. Contact the leader for more information or just show up and dive in! Find out about the different Bible Study Groups here
Small Groups, by nature, require a regular and ongoing commitment. Here are some of the small groups available for you to join:
• Visual Arts Group: Wednesdays | 9 am – noon in Rm. 108 | Contact Milton Blood
• GSLC Book Club: 3rd Tuesday of month | 7:30 am in Fireside Room | Contact Emily Horning
• Mission Sewing: 3rd Tuesday of month | 9 am in Rm. 150 | Contact Sandi Bahr
• Parenting Small Group: Meets TBA | Contact Laura Neuwirth or 314-749-6386
• Gamin’ Gals: 1st Monday of month | 1:00 pm in Rm. 108 | Cards, snacks, and fellowship | Contact Jan Hammer at 314-608-674
• Prayer Shawl Ministry: 3rd Tuesday of month | 10 am in the Fireside Room | Contact: Barb Rouse 636-256-1933
If you are looking for a way to get involved, connected, and build meaningful relationships with others at Good Shepherd, Small Group Ministry is a great opportunity.Small Groups typically (but not always) meet in people’s homes, rotating among group members, and usually include some form of bible study or faith conversations and growth. Many groups meet around food (which we all love, right?!) and try to find ways to serve together throughout the year.
If you are interested in being a part of a small group or want to know more please fill out the information form and we will connect with you to find a great fit!
Contact: Pastor Josh Brecht