Rally Day & Church Picnic – Sunday, August 26
The fun starts at 9:30 with youth and parents meeting in the sanctuary for a blessing and official kick-off to a new year of opportunities for God’s children of all ages to learn and grow together. We hope you’ll join the celebration!
Rally Day continues as follows:
- Little Lambs, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten youth (ages 2, 3 & 4 by 8/1/18) and families will visit classrooms to meet their teachers.
- Elementary youth and families will head to the gym for a brief introduction to a new year in Rotation Sunday School programming before heading to the three Rotational Sunday School classrooms for more fun in Cooking & Science, Bible Skills & Games, and Movies & Art!
- Middle School youth and families may head downstairs to theMiddle (Room 147) for fun and information about this year’s Sunday morning and Wednesday evening Confirmation Instruction SOS programming.
- High School youth can head to the FLY room for a look at what’s in store for Sunday mornings this year.
Other adult and youth learning opportunities in the Gym:
- Youth Club Hut: Wednesday evening ministry program – PREP (Elementary youth ages 2nd – 5th grade)
- Sunday morning adult education for both the Bible Study and Topical Discussion Groups
- The Parenting Group table with the fall schedule. We meet monthly on the 2nd Sunday of the month for fellowship, support, learning and laughter.
- Information on Feed My Starving Children and Trunk or Treat!
Family-focused projects continue until the congregation picnic at noon in the gym with a fried chicken and potluck dinner. There will be great food, a bounce house, face painting, crafts, and games for all. Check out the display in the Narthex for more info!