Rally Day & Church Picnic – Sunday, August 26
The fun starts at 9:30 with youth and parents meeting in the sanctuary for a blessing and official kick-off to a new year of opportunities for God’s children of all ages to learn and grow together. We hope you’ll join the celebration!
Rally Day continues as follows:
- Little Lambs, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten youth (ages 2, 3 & 4 by 8/1/19) and families will visit classrooms to meet their teachers.
- Elementary youth and families will head to the gym for a brief introduction to a new year in Rotation Sunday School programming before heading to the three Rotational Sunday School classrooms for more fun in Cooking & Science, Bible Skills & Games, and Movies & Art!
- Middle School youth and families may head downstairs to theMiddle (Room 147) for fun and information about this year’s Sunday morning and Wednesday evening Confirmation Instruction SOS programming.
- High School youth can head to the FLY room for a look at what’s in store for Sunday mornings this year.
Other adult and youth learning opportunities in the Gym:
- Youth Club Hut: Wednesday evening ministry program – SHiNE (Elementary youth ages 2nd – 5th grade) and RiSE (6th – 8th grade) info!
- Sunday morning adult education for both the Bible Study and Topical Discussion Groups
- The Parenting Group table will have general information as well as our fall 2019 schedule. We meet monthly on the 2nd Sunday of the month for fellowship, support, learning and laughter. Additionally, we offer Parent’s Night Out Events, including childcare at church, four times each year!
- Information on Feed My Starving Children, the Pumpkin Patch and Trunk or Treat!
Family-focused projects continue until the congregation picnic at noon in the gym with a fried chicken and potluck dinner. There will be great food, a bounce house, face painting, crafts, and games for all.